Contribute to our academic world: Lecturer in permanent employment, starting now/ by agreement in part time (at least 10h) at our location Berlin with a portion remote working.
You can expect
You cover specific topics in the field of International Management , including the following courses: International Accounting, Seminar: Current Issues in International Management (S.105 ff.), International Financial Accounting (S.81 ff); for details see the module handbook Jetzt bewerben!
- You are responsible for all questions of our students around the lectures and prepare them this way for their professional career
- Lectures and tutorials with strong practical orientation are guided and prepared by you based on provided learning and teaching material
- You create and grade evaluations
- You create and examine teaching material (e.g., scripts, videos, slides)
- Your opinion counts in collaboration with didactic projects and further development
- Relevant scientific profile in the field International Management as well as a minimum of a master's degree
- Practical experience in the relevant field and subject
- First experience (as a lecturer) in academic teaching and creation of teaching material is a bonus, but not obligatory
- Strong interest in innovative, digital and modern education
- The ability and motivation to familiarize yourself with secondary topics in the field Engineering Management
- Team oriented thinking and actions and joy in dealing with students
- Knowledge of German is a plus
We offer you
- A university lead by values with flat hierarchies and first name terms and direct culture
- One-team mentality with an unbiased, acknowledged and connected cooperation
- Advanced Technology
- The possibility to contribute to the development of the University
- Part time starting at 10h/week possible
- Family friendly environment with high flexibility – either temporal and/or local, because with the IU- Workflex -Model you decide from where you work
- Diverse benefits like company retirement scheme, company bicycle, employee discounts, sabbatical, After-Work parties, 30 days paid time off
Sounds interesting to you? Apply simply with your CV! In the following process a query to your preferred time and place occurs as well as your specialized field of research (it does not matter if you have a broad band of specializations or if you are knowledgeable in just one specific research topic!)
Teaching sounds like dry theory. It only seems to work if you know what you are talking about. That is our aim: A combination of theory and solid examples, the support of talents and to prepare them for the future. Become a part of the academic teaching at Germanys biggest university- in a hybrid model consisting of on-site lectures at one of our IU locations and the flexible online studies regardless of location!
We back up our words with actions: We take our “Culture of Everyone“ seriously and want to make clear that no matter your origin, religion, gender, age, or sexual orientation, we will welcome and accept you. Our doors stand also open to you if you have an impairing. We look forward to a diverse cooperation at IU!